Introducing Medical Components
All-in-one Medical Imaging
Solution for Analysis,
3D Modeling and Digital Twin
MEDIP PRO is a comprehensive medical image processing software that implements digital twins through image analysis, 3D implementation, modeling, and design with AI segmentation technology at its core. Various file formats, such as DICOM, OBJ, STL, 3MF, VTK, and etc., are supported, and all files can be saved with the unique file extension of MEDIP(.mip), so you can optimize work process for your specialized Medical Image Processing needs.
MEDIP PRO is equipped with fast and accurate one-click segmentation function
and can automatically segment and extract all body components,
including the patient's organ lesions, from CT and MR images.
• Convert 2D medical image such as CT and MRI into 3D model
• Segmentation function that separates organs and tissues from 3D model
• Automated organ segmentation function with a single click through AI deep learning technology
• Can be connected with VR·AR·3D printing solutions
Drawcut is a semi-automated 3D segmentation tool based on two criteria. Foreseed(blue) region refers to the area to be extracted and Backseed(red) refers to the area to be exempted from the extraction. By using the semi-automatic function, a large amount of training data can be extracted in only seconds with precision.
· Mask, HU, Mix mode(intersection)
· Dicom data, which is a 3D scalar, is sampled, converted into voxel data, and realistically expressed by adding a three-dimensional effect. It provides visual convenience to users as it can be expressed as union and intersection with segmented data
moving the crosshairs and crosshairs with the left mouse button
Data Measurement Accuracy
Through ‘Registration’ of PET and CT images,
you can find the exact location of the target
you want to identify from CT images received.
· Improved Usability of Medical Data
Visual printing results are accessible on both web and mobile platform. Our memo function allows you to exchange opinions on medical data enabling smooth communication.
· Fast implementation
The process of converting 3D volume data(mask) segmented by MEDIP to surface data(STL) applying Design Mesh and eventually uploading it to the web server is automized. In just 3 minutes, you can receive your ‘Visual Printing’ product.
Prognostic role of CT analysis using deep learning algorithm in patients with chronic hepatitis B viral infection
MEDIP PRO is an all-inclusive medical solution optimized
for various types of medical image analysis and implementation of digital twin.
By improving image quality and quantifying image data,
MEDIP PRO realizes digital twin-based 3D printing and medical metaverse.