Our software, "MEDIP," has earned the GS certification class 1.
The GS certification test is based on the ISO / IEC 25023, 25041, and 25051 international standards and runs a test on the functional compatibility, performance efficiency, usability, reliability, security, etc. After this comprehensive evaluation of the product quality, class 1 or class 2 is given to the tested product based on the result.
MEDIP successfully achieved class 1 GS certification, which is the highest level and has made one step further up to be applied nation-widely.
<Benefits of GS Certification>
- Supports contracts as a third-party agency with Public Procurement Service (PPS) through an official registration process.
- Designates a GS certified product as a primary purchase option in the field.
- Buyer's indemnity system for technology development products subject to priority purchase
- Designates as a priority product for a project in the public sector
- When a governmental organization purchases commercial software, the GS certification result will be reflected in the technical evaluation of the product.
- Grants a benefit when judging the appropriateness of software when a contract/subcontract is being negotiated.
More information about GS certification follows in the link below.